Fantasy és sci-fi irodalom
A Warhammer 40,000 Anthology
These short stories include some of your favourite heroes and villains, and some new ones you might not yet be familiar with.
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.
Throughout the Imperium and beyond, tales are told of heroes and villains – indomitable Space Marines, valiant soldiers of the Astra Militarum, inscrutable Aeldari, and ferocious Orks – locked in endless battle. Some seek simply to survive, others to atone for their mistakes through sacrifice. From Saint Celestine, to Ahriman of the Thousand Sons, to the lowly rank-and-file of the Imperial Guard, each will play their part, but none will escape their duty... or their fate.
This Warhammer 40,000 anthology contains 24 short stories featuring both new and established characters from the 41st Millennium.
– The Taste of Fire by Steven B Fischer
– Refuge by Steve Lyons
– Redemption Through Sacrifice by Justin Woolley
– The Price of Duty by Matt Smith
– Anarchy's End by Rob J Hayes
– The Jagged Edge by Maria Haskins
– The Place of Pain and Healing by Justin D Hill
– The Labyrinth of Lost Souls by Graham McNeill
– Faith in Iron by Cameron Johnston
– A Coin for the Carrion Thieves by John French
– Da Big Mouf by Danie Ware
– Warsphere by Darius Hinks
– Path of Grief by Adrian Southin
– Voice of Experience by J C Stearns
– Road Rage by Mike Brooks
– Mad Dok by Nate Crowley
– His Will by Guy Haley
– Celestine: Revelation by Andy Clark
– The Moon-Mines of Sciara Lone by Danie Ware
– Martyr's End by Alec Worley
– Ghosts of Iron by Marc Collins
– Last Flight by Edoardo Albert
– Night Shriekers by Justin Woolley
– The Shapers of Scars by Marc Collins