Fantasy és sci-fi irodalom
A Sabbat Worlds Anthology
The forces of the Imperium forge ever-deeper into the Sabbat Worlds, facing the forces of Chaos across dozens of worlds in a savage campaign of reconquest.
The Sabbat War is a savage Imperial crusade, cutting a bloody, burning path across a vast swathe of the Imperium's lost territory. On the front line, the stalwart regiments of the Astra Militarum, including the valiant Tanith First-and-Only – better-known as Gaunt’s Ghosts – confront the relentless menace of Chaos, the Archenemy of Mankind. There is, and ever will be, only war.
– This is What Victory Feels Like (Forever the Same) by Dan Abnett
– Whose Voice is Heard No More by Graham McNeill
– Glory Flight by Robert Rath
– The Death of the Prophet by Marc Collins
– Nineteen-Three Coreward, Resolved by Matthew Farrer
– The Tomb of Vichres by Justin D Hill
– Deep by Edoardo Albert
– Armaduke by John French
– Indomitable Spirit by Rachel Harrison
– From There to Here by Dan Abnett